My dearest F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My First Entry



Oh yea, in my first entry..tentunya ada kekurangan..sila betulkan yea. Anyway first entry as intriduction to blogging world yang I dan join this blog. Thanks to my friends yang memaksa I join this blog.
Cuaca pagi ni tersangatlah sejuk sekali. Heavy rain lagi... Kalau tido BEST nih. Today, most of my colleague datang lewat. biasalah hujan kan..I wish I cuti harini lah. Anyway today Bfast with KFC - porridge. Credit to June (Thanks my friend) ;)
See ya on my next entry!
~Life is a matter of passing the time enjoyably. There may be other things in life, but I've been too busy passing my time enjoyably to think very deeply about them~

4 comments:

Izan said...

welcome to world of blogging =)

Izan said...

anyway, i've link you.. =)

bspotgurl said...

Thanks Izan. Anda org pertama yang x-change link dgn I ni.. thanks yea

vidadarisakura said...

finally..
i khatam ur blog..
haha