My dearest F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Welcome to my life

Today my Boss balik awal - not feeling very well. Anyway lunch tadi I makan nuggets saja. My friend beli 9pcs then I share with my Boss. Makan nuggets jugak Boss I ni yea. Hihik..
Well as for today, nothing serious happend. Pagi around 10.30am I ada HOD (Head of Department) meeting & last for 1.5 hours. We finish at 12.00noon. Then semua orang gi lunch kecuali I yang masih kat office. Then at 3.00pm lagi makan dorang ni - tea break but this time dorang balik dengan tapau nuggets for me. Thanks yea friend. So maknanya my lunch tadi at 3.30pm lah. Biasalah I mane ade lunch awal, tak pun I skip my lunch. Whatever it is I will make sure I ambik b'fast walaupun cereals saja.
Today I perlu jumpa one of the staff yang dah resign. Ermm resign ke?!! Whatever it is, I need to see him, nak ambil balik semua barang-barang milik Company. My message to him yang berbunyi:-
Y : Dear K, please meet me at E-gate Starbuck @ 6.15pm sharp. Please be punctual since I have another appoinment. Tq
K : no reply from him yet.
(Adusss! ape masalahnya ni taknak reply? Yesterday beria-ia nak I gi ambik barang-barang tu semua. Aiseyyy!!!!)
As far that I know, dia perlu return balik 1 set Nokia handphone & office key. So nampaknya I akan balik awal today maybe at 5.30pm.
Till then, take care yea.

No comments: